Followers

Tuesday 25 May 2021

Ribbon or Lace, with PASSION for MARKERS

 Good Morning my lovely blog chums .....are you having a good week so far? We decided to go out for our dinner last night.....this was after one of those "what are we having for dinner tonight.....I don't know what do you fancy.......uhhmmm,  I don't really know, what was you planning on doing" kinda conversations between hubby and I.....we went to a lovely Marston's pub (The Poppy Fields, Maidstone) and ended up taking our daughter and her boyfriend too. It felt sooo good to be able to do this again, after all we've been through this year.

Anyway, its time for another challenge today, at 

PASSION FOR MARKERS 

Kitty has set the theme of.......RIBBONS AND/OR LACE

Our lovely sponsors are 

The Paper Shelter  



who have a great prize for our lucky winner of 3 digi stamps....they also provided this gorgeous digi for the team to work with......isn't she lovely, oh, to be that "sassy"! I am using Promarkers to colour, but you are now able to enter the challenge using any markers of your own preference. This swirly design paper was a magazine freebie and I have paired it with a mini dotty paper from Doodlebug. The all important ribbon came from my local haberdashery store. The sentiment is also a magazine freebie, and I thought it would match the image nicely. I added enamel dots,  also from Doodlebug to complete.

We have some stunning DT cards to share, so I do hope that you will hop on over and join us. 

I would like to enter these challenges please:

Crafters Cafe #266, 15th May Feminine 

Creatalicious #211 atg, with optional for a woman 


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous girly card, Lisa love it.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I'd like to look like that too!! What a fab girly card Lisa, love the soft colours xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx