Followers

Saturday 12 June 2021

Masculine with PASSION FOR MARKERS

Hello there my lovely blog chums.....Its been a crazy busy week for me, aside from being back at work, we are also having some work done in the garden at home too.  I've barely had two minutes to myself...but....now I am enjoying a few days away and a much needed rest. We had hoped to get up to Yorkshire this weekend to visit family, but concerns about this latest variant led us down to the South Coast instead, and we are having a weekend near Hayling Island.

Anyway, I am here to share a DT card and invite you to play along with us at 

PASSION FOR MARKERS 

If you are making Father's Day cards, this weekend then this will be the challenge for you as our theme is

MASCULINE 


Our lovely sponsors are 


For my own DT card I am using a digi from LITTLE MISS MUFFET,  he is coloured with Promarkers. The dp is an oldie that I rooted out of the scraps box. I cut a label die in half to add a little detail, and used wooden sticky dots to finish. The sentiment is my own creation.

I do hope that you will play along with us.....

I would like to enter these challenges please 

Try it on Tuesday for the man in your life
Crafty Gals #220 one for the boys


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa

    Life sounds super busy for you at the moment!

    Loving your card .. .. especially the fun sentiment.

    Hope things calm down for you soon.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx