Followers

Tuesday 22 June 2021

Keeping it Slim, with PASSION FOR MARKERS

 Hello there my lovely blog chums......


So at PASSION FOR MARKERS each teamie takes a turn of choosing the theme, and this time round -  its me. I am loving seeing so many DL sized cards around, that seem really popular at the moment, so my theme is 

KEEP IT SLIM 



 Our sponsors are 











Who have a great prize for our lucky winner and also provided this team with some fantastic images to work with, I am using Over the rainbow.  It reminded me of me, hubby and Harvey (one of our westies) and I thought it would make a great anniversary card for the hubby, himself. I am using Promarkers to colour, the sentiment is my own creation. The rainbow paper was a magazine freebie. I added a ribbon and bow.
I do hope that you will hop on over and play along 










No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx