Followers

Monday 8 November 2021

Anything Cute......with The Cutie Pies

 Hello there, my lovely bog chums.....hope your week has started well. As I type this we are currently enjoying a few days away from home......it is hubby's birthday this week  and we decided to squeeze in bit of a last jolly of the year to celebrate.  He loves the Dorset coast, and choose to come to Weymouth. We are staying near a nature reserve, close to Chesil beach, and we enjoyed a lovely walk around there this afternoon....at some  point we will take the dogs for a run on Weymouth beach.....Will I brave enough to take the Skechers off and feel the sand beneath my feet.

Anyway, its time for a new challenge with THE CUTIE PIES 

Our theme is 
ANYTHING CUTE 




obviously, we love to see your cards....but....we would love to see any other makes too, as long as they are cute! 

Our lovely sponsors are

We are huge fans of Polkadoodles, and there are plenty of opportunities to visit them,

POLKADOODLES STORE
FACEBOOK PAGE
FACEBOOK GROUP
ARTIST'S FACEBOOK PAGE

INSTAGRAM HASHTAGS - #POLKADOODLES, #POLKADOODLES_CRAFTERS

I have made a wall hanging,  which I think will grace my porch, in a few weeks time. It was a wooden tag, which I repainted using a Farrow and Ball tester pot. I put together a digital collage using a Nitwit download paper, together with elements from a Nitwit digiscrapping kit, to which I added an adorable Polkadoodles coloured digi, called  Lucky Present - you can find it here

You can play along with us here



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag. I love Weymouth too, we lived in Wyke Regis for two years which is just before the causeway going into Portland

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx