Followers

Saturday 27 November 2021

Happy and Thankful, with PASSION FOR MARKERS

 Hello there my lovely blog chums.....I'm back again, and with another DT card

It's challenge day at 

PASSION FOR MARKERS 

and our theme,  this week is 

HAPPY & THANKFUL 

Plenty of scope there with this theme, I decided to use the word HAPPY  on my card.

Our lovely sponsors are 

Who also very kindly provided this adorable image for the team to work with, very aptly titled: The Most Adorable Snowman,  which you can find by hitting the link. I am using Promarkers to colour this, mounted onto some Kraft Cardstock, and used a lacy border die to create a fancy edge. The sentiment is my own creation,  using Cinnamon Cake font. This is one of my favourite ribbons, and always lovely to work with.

Do hop on over and play along with us, the other DT cards are amazing too, so hope to see you over there 

I would also like to enter these challenges please:
Dragonfly Dreams November challenge Christmas/winter 
Winter Wonderland challenge Candy Cane and/or for a child (hope the little candy Cane in the sack will suffice)
Christmas cards all year round something that starts with U,V or W ( White snowmen)
The Paper Shelter #492 Say Something 

Thank you so much for your visit today.....hope you have a good day, whatever you're up to,  we have a visit to the dog groomer this morning, my little white chaps always look so much better, and ridiculously cuter, afterwards!





3 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful colour combo Lisa. Such a sweet Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card love the snowman he is so cute. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx