Followers

Tuesday 15 February 2022

Favourite Colours.....and a bit of cake, at PASSION FOR MARKERS

 Hello again, my lovely blog chums......I'm back, with my second post of the week. If you are given to "doing" Valentines, then I hope you had a wonderfully romantic day yesterday. We don't tend to bother so much, ourselves, although the hubby did take me out for dinner on Sunday,  if that counts. 

Anyway, over at 

PASSION FOR MARKERS 

its Team 2's week, and Karen gave us the theme of 

FAVOURITE COLOURS 

I always struggle with this theme,  having favourite colours, and then favourite colour combo's, but for my DT I went for the latter 

I love a bit of beige, ivory and pink together - much like a Neopolitan Ice Cream.

Our lovely sponsors are 


Who have a store stuffed with super fun digi's. They also supplied images for the team to work with and I couldn't resist this birthday cake. I am using Promarkers to colour. The sentiment is my own creation and it features "champagne limousine" font and ". The plaid paper is a Nitwit download. I added a wee wooden flower and enamel dots from YNS to complete.

We do hope that you will play along. 

I would also like to enter these challenges please:
YNS #177 PLAID









3 comments:

  1. Lovely card in these colours, looks jammie, your cake! You could join 4- Season swap challenges, they ask a 'piece of cake'! Hugs Ela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colour mix, image and design Lisa. As for Valentine's? I got an unexpected bunch of flowers, not bad for nearly 56 years married!
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely colour combo Lisa and a lovely looking cake too!! xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx