Followers

Tuesday 1 February 2022

Spring Colours, with PASSION FOR MARKERS

 Good Morning my lovely blog chums....I hope that this finds you keeping well and that your week has got off to a good start. At the weekend, Cameron challenged me to have a go at this Wordle game thingy.....his usual gaming involves Fifa football teams or Call of Duty type games, so it was nice to see him doing something like this.....and now he has got me hooked!!! I'm on day 4, getting frustrated as there is only puzzle per day!!!

Januar  always feels like such a grey time of year, so Elaine has chosen the perfect theme to lift our spirits with.....

SPRING COLOURS


Our lovely sponsors are 
Who have an awesome digi stamp prize for our lucky winner.

We were given the opportunity to work with a fabulous image from LeAnn's and I chose Jenna. She seems quite a funky gal, so she deserved a funky hair colour. The cute stripey paper was a remnant from my scrap box. The sentiment was created using a small embossed section, together with a die cut sentiment. I also added die cut balloons and a birthday pressie.

I do hope that you will hop on over and play along with us.

I would also like to enter these challenges please:
I hope I've dipped into this colour swatch enough to be eligible 
Creations in Pink #42, anything goes using mainly pink 






2 comments:

  1. Aww, she is so cute Lisa and I love the stripes!! Must take a look at Wordle, my brain needs all the stimulation it can get!!! HRT is helping but the grey matter is still on the decline!! xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx