Followers

Tuesday 24 May 2022

Spots, Stripes and Anniversaries, with PASSION FOR MARKERS

 Hello there my lovely blog chums.....hope that this week has started well for you. Tuesdays are usually my day off, but my shifts have been changed a little and I've had to go in today....it did feel a bit odd but I guess I'll get used to it and it does give Fridays off instead,  so that's the nice bit!!!

Anyway, enough rambling...its time for a new challenge at 

PASSION FOR MARKERS

and it's a very special one as we are celebrating our 13th Anniversary

Our theme is 

SPOTS AND/OR STRIPES 


We have oodles of fabulous sponsors, so why not click the link and pay us a visit. We also have some amazing cards from all of the design team to share with you. 

For my own DT card I am using "Wallpaper Paste" from LOTV, he was an absolute treat to colour and I can't wait to print this out again. I used an Lotv tag and added a Cameron to it,and an eyelet. The Cameron is my son, who I can't believe will be 22 in September!!!. I added a dotty button and twine to embellish. The stripey paper is my own creation......I enjoy playing around with shapes and stuff on Serif, and I basically drew the shape, coloured it, then replicated to create a pattern.....if I get chance at the weekend I will put together a tutorial, it's fun to do and I was delighted with the result.I decided to add a  little curl up to the bottom corner.....I'm sure I'm not the only one with a little bit of wallpaper doing the same thing!!!!

I would also like to enter these challenges please:

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES #142 May - birthdaye

Crafters Cafe May - spots/stripes
Allsorts 13th Birthday Challenge  - anything for a Birthday 


7 comments:

  1. Perfect dots and stripes in a really charming image. Nice job with that wallpaper! Thank you for joining the 13th birthday celebration at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really sweet image for a fun card, lovely to see you at our Allsorts 13th Birthday celebrations, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design and beautiful details and image Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on designing the paper it looks fab and the little turn up corner is a great touch with this fabulous image too. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts 13th birthday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card, thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful soft coloring of your adorable image... cute and fun card. You have also met our challenge at Double Trouble "Let's Brown Bag It" using paper bag or Kraft paper or similar. Hope you join us to be eligible for our random draw prize and come back for future fun challenges at Double Trouble Challenge Suzanne Reynolds, Owner
    My Personal Blog I Luv Scrapping Too

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx