Followers

Wednesday 1 June 2022

3 or More layers, with PASSION FOR MARKERS

Hello there my lovely blog chums, I do hope that this week has got off to a good start. Do you have anything special planned to celebrate the Queens Platinum Jubilee this weekend? We have several events we are hoping to get to, including a beacon lighting, a river pageant and a quiz with afternoon tea! 

Anyway,  for now its time for a new challenge with 

PASSION FOR MARKERS 

Kitty has set the theme of 

3 or More Layers 


Our lovely sponsors are 
Who have a fabulous prize for our lucky winner and also provided the team with some gorgeous images to work with. 

How sweet, is this Elephant!!! I am using Promarkers to colour and cut the image out with a circular die which I mounted onto a fancy edged circular die cut.  All three papers are older ones, which unfortunately I couldn't find a brand name for. I added three little die cut hearts and a tag. 

I would also like to enter these challenges please:
Use Your Stuff #449 anything goes 
Allsorts Challenge #678 anything but birthday 
Di's Digi Designs Hand coloured images 
Alphabet Challenge D is for Die Cuts
Crafty Animals #62 anything goes, with Animals 

Thank you so much for your visit today xx





 

1 comment:

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx