Followers

Friday 3 June 2022

Men and/or Boys, with CRAFTY FRIENDS

 Good Morning my lovely blog chums.....so today is actually my day off, and whilst my alarm was switched off, I must have failed to mention this to Harvey as I was woken by him barking at the back door, to be let out at HALF FIVE this morning!!!!! I tried to ignore him for a while but then I was awake and needing the loo, so that was that.....but I was rewarded with glorious sunshine flooding into my back garden so I guess, I can excuse his barking. 

Anyway, I now have a cup of tea beside me and the pleasure of telling you all about our new challenge with  CRAFTY FRIENDS 

OUR THEME IS 

With Father's Day just around the corner, it's a perfect theme, although I did decide to plump for a boy's birthday card as my box is a bit light for these at the moment. 

I kept things fairly simple with a super cute digi from Bugaboo, which is coloured with Promarkers. I went large with the sentiment for which I used Cinnamon Cake font. Just to add a little detail I added a die cut fish tail flag and a die cut button. 

I do hope that you will hop on over and visit us.....we have some fabulous inspiration from the team to share with you.

I would also like to enter these challenges please:





3 comments:

  1. What an adorable image Lisa and lovely design too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pg เว็บสล็อต สมัคร ฟรี สมัคร PG Slot กับเว็บไซต์ของเรา รับโปรโมชั่นดีๆที่หาไม่ได้จากที่อื่น พร้อมทั้งระบบการสมัครสมาชิกที่รองรับให้ท่านสามารถสมัครได้อย่างรวดเร็ว ผ่านทางระบบออโต้

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx