Followers

Tuesday 26 July 2022

Let's Have Some Pink

 Hello there my lovely blog chums,  hope you're having a good day. 

So, it's time for a new challenge with 

PASSION FOR MARKERS 

our teamie, Elaine has set the theme of 

LET'S HAVE SOME PINK 

I love an opportunity for Pink, so thoroughly enjoyed this one. 

Our lovely sponsors are 

For my own DT card I am using Crafty Sentiments image ‘friendship. I used Promarkers to colour. I love to use a die with faux stitching, and I cut out the image, and created a side panel, using these. The pretty paper is from a pad from The Works, i like the softness of the pink. The sentiment is a LOTV digi. I used a couple of buttons and some gingham ribbon to embellish. 

I hope that that you will hop on over and play along.

I would like to enter these challenges please:
Crafty Calendar July Challenge add a ribbon 
Creations in Pink #48 anything goes 







2 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa, super cute image and pretty colouring. The embossed panel is a great design touch! Thanks as well for joining in with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge, lovely to see you there! Sarah

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx