Followers

Tuesday 26 July 2022

Not Just Rockin Robin

 Hello there my lovely blog chums.......I hope this week has started well for you. We are home now from our caravanning weekend. We were so fortunate with the weather, having enjoyed warm sunshine with a gentle sea breeze but today was overcast and cooler. 

Anyway,  onto more festive matters, and its time for a new challenge at


Our optional theme this month, is once again based on a Christmas song

(Not just) ROCKIN ROBIN 

So we would like to see your cutest Christmas cards,  featuring Christmas Creatures.....dogs, cats, donkey's, Robins - you name it! 


I am using a super-cute Riley the Moose stamped image. I am using Promarkers to colour. The fairy light paper is from a Helz Cuppleditch pad. The sentiment is my own creation, I added sticky pearls and gingham ribbon to complete.

If you are starting to think ahead, why not hop over and play along.

I would like to enter these challenges please:
Crafty Calendar July,  add a ribbon 
CHNC #604, anything CHRISTMAS goes,  optional theme twine or ribbon 
My Time to Craft Christmas Challenge #39 Cutesy Christmas 
My Time to Craft #486 Christmas in July 
Creative Knockouts #462 Christmas in July 

Back tomorrow with another DT card xx



3 comments:

  1. Lisa: Your Christmas card is adorable! Everything is colored really well! Definitely cute! BTW: our sister blog, MTTCChristmas has a cutesy Christmas theme currently you need to add...just saying! Becca/DT for both MTTC and MTTCC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleased to hear the sun was kind to you on your weekend away. Love this moose, must be something in the air as I used one too!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute image Lisa, great card.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx