Followers

Sunday 21 August 2022

Ribbons and Rubber Stamps

 Hello again, my lovely blog chums, I  hope you're enjoying the weekend.  I have been having a huge problem with my laptop - stupid thing doesn't even want to switch on now, grrrrrr! It had been playing up when I was preparing this post, which hasn't appeared to have actually gone live, so I'm trying again on my tablet.

Anyway,  we have a fabulous theme at

 The Cutie Pie Challenge

We want to see your cutest Creations using 

RIBBONS AND RUBBER STAMPS 


Our lovely sponsors are 
Who have a fabulous prize for our lucky winner 

I am using a super cute Penny Black Christmas Hedgie stamp, which I have coloured with Promarkers. My stamping ink, if choice is a Catherine Pooler. The sentiment is from LOTV. I created a border with a fancy die and added gingham ribbon. It feels a little odd putting together a Christmas card at the moment, but apparently my Mother has put my name down for a table at her church Autum fair, so I thought I'd better think festive.

I would also like to enter these challenges please:

The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #121 anything CHRISTMAS goes 
Penny Black Saturday Challenge August, anything goes optional theme: music
My Time to Craft Christmas #41 Holly, leaves and berries










5 comments:

  1. Sorry about your problems, I hope it gets sorted soon. Love your happy card, so cute and wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa: We don't have to hedge any bets about this being a cute Christmas card!!! It's darling! The hedgehog is bring a sprig of holly for decorating, I'm sure! Too cute! Thanks for linking to MTTCC! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I do love a PB hedgie!! A gorgeous card Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous Christmas card, thanks for joining us at THAIC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute Christmas card, Lisa - I love the Penny Black hedgies and your colouring is lovely! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft Christmas!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx