Followers

Saturday 3 September 2022

Fairies/Fantasy with Crafty Friends

 Hello there my lovely blog chums, so I hope September has got itself off to a good start for you. We have been enjoying a few days away in the caravan, staying just outside Eastbourne. We have been spending some time with family who came down from Yorkshire, and have had lovely weather, lots of laughter and a copious amount of pink gin!

We have a fabulous new challenge at 

 CRAFTY FRIENDS 

And our theme is 


Me, being me, I went for Cuteness, rather than ethereal, using this fabulous oldie, which I think, was from Sugar Nellie. I have left a suitable corner to add a sentiment or personalisation later on. She is coloured with Promarkers and I also used Wink of Stella to give her wings a more shimmery look. My paper combo features pink gingham and pink hearts which were a magazine freebie, paired blue tiny polkadot from Doodlebug. 
I added a couple of pretty, die cut stars to embellish. 

I do hope that you will hop on over and play along with us......

I would also like to enter these challenges please:



No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx