Followers

Monday 20 February 2023

Hearts and Flowers, with The Cutie Pies

 Hello there, lovely blog chums....I do hope that this finds you keeping well. 

So, we have a fabulous challenge with The Cutie Pie's, at the moment, giving you the perfect opportunity to create a Valentines card or a Mother's Day card.

I decided to make a card for my lovely Mum. She is dog mad, so I thought she'd love this super cute image from Polkadoodles....you can find Scruff here.  The polka dot paper and the pretty flowery paper are from an older stack that I think I purchased from The Range. The green patterned paper was a magazine freebie. I printed out this digi and used a faux stitched rectangle die, and added a sentiment.  I also used a small scalloped edged border die. I added enamel dots to finish. 

There is still time to play along with us, so I do hope that you will hop on over and visit.

I would also like to enter these challenges please:

Polkadoodles week 7 anything goes

Critter Crazy  challenge 71

Crafty Animals challenge 69

7 comments:

  1. A super cute card Lisa and lovely colour combo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. เกมสล็อต จากค่าย PGSLOT มีความพิเศษอย่างไร ถึงได้รับความนิยม เกมเดิมพันที่เล่นได้ทุกที่ ทุกเวลา PG สมัครเลยวันนี้รับเครดิตฟรีน่าสนใจเป็นอย่างมากเลยทีเดียว ซึ่งบอกได้เลยว่า มันทำให้นักพนัน

    ReplyDelete
  3. "เว็บสล็อต เล่นเกม pg ทุกเกมฟรี สามารถทดลองเล่นได้ทุกค่าย เล่นได้ทุกเวลา เว็บนี้ลองเล่นแล้วใน ทดลองเล่น เหมือนเล่นในระบบจริง pgใหม่ ระบบจริงก็โบนัสแตกเหมือน ทดลองเล่นสล็อต เข้าระบบทำเงินได้เลย
    "

    ReplyDelete
  4. ".แนะนำเลย เว็บนี้ทำเงินได้จริง ไม่มีโกง ถอนเท่าไหร่ก็จ่ายเร็ว ทำเงินได้หลักแสนก็ถอนได้ ปั่นสล็อตทุกค่าย แจกโบนัสทุกวัน สล็อตทดลองเล่นฟรี pg กดเข้ารับโบนัสง่าย ไม่มีเงื่อนไขใดๆ แจกทุกวันให้กับสมาชิกอย่างแน่นอน รับประกันรีวิวจริง
    "

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa, what a darling little puppy! I love that he is watering your garden, not by "natural" means, but with a watering can! LOL Your shading is delightfully sweet, and such a fun card! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx