Followers

Friday 21 July 2023

Hello!

 Hello again my lovely blog chums.....I  hope you've had a good week. I've had a busy last few days at work so looking forward to a long lie in tomorrow. Off to London on Sunday afternoon to see the musical "We Will Rock You". 

Did get a bit of crafty time in earlier in the week, and unusually for me....I didn't even crack open the promarker box.


I decided to use a DL card for a change, and followed a sketch. I used a pretty yellow remnant from my scraps box. The simple sentiment is a Lawn Fawn die. I added two die cut flowers and die cut leaves and finished with two enamel dots.

I would like to enter these challenges please:

(flipped on its side)

Creative Fingers #259 ANYTHING GOES 

Simply Clean and Simple cards CAS ANYTHING GOES with Optional Twist

Creative Inspiration #4 ANYTHING GOES 

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit xx


2 comments:

  1. What a lovely CAS card Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the DL size as it shows off that elegant hello die! I think this would make a perfect masculine card. Thanks for sharing with us at CC&S this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx