Followers

Tuesday 18 July 2023

Superstar!

 Good Morning to you,  my lovely blog chums....I hope that all is well with you.  

I was recently tagged into a Facebook promotion for a digistamp company that I'd not seen before, thank you Sarah. When I went to check them out, I couldn't resist a little purchase....how cute is this cow, definitely a "bit of me" as my son woullday!



This is Superstar from Amanda Jayne Designs. I used a faux stitched square and am using Promarkers to colour. The lilac polkadot paper is from a Doodlebug pad, and the minty green paper is from a Heffy Doodle pad. The enamel dots are also from Heffy Doodle. The wee sentiment tag is from LOTV and finally the ribbon and buttons are from my local Haberdashery store. 

I have a couple of challenges that I'd like to play along with.....

Crafty Calendar July anything goes
Crafty Animals #74 Anything Goes,  include an animal 
Love To Craft #75 Anything Goes 

Off out for a walk with Harvey now, have a great day, whatever you're up to x






3 comments:

  1. Hiya, awwww that's one super adorable image (I found Amanda Jayne through the Lee Holland Designs Facebook group) and a really sweet card. Hope you're doing OK, best wishes, Sarah. Almost forgot - thanks for joining in with us at Craft Calendar as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable sweet picture. It's so cute how this lovely cow catches the star. Great colors and a wonderful selection of design papers. I love this subtle ribbon with the beautiful bow. And these half pearls are really an eye-catcher
    I am glad that you are showing this beautiful card in the current Everybody Art Challenge.
    Hug Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cow a cutie Lilian

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx