Followers

Monday 1 February 2021

Crafty Friends....Animals!

 Good Morning my lovely blog chums....hope you've had some kind of an enjoyable weekend.

I wanted to thank you all for your kind and supportive messages on my previous post....unfortunately my husband is still in hospital....i had been able to go into the ward for a couple of days , to learn how to clean and chance his Stoma bags in preparation for his discharge....but....then he only went and tested positive for covid. I was distraught to hear this, but so far he hasn't been too bad with it and his breathing has been fine, obviously I am hoping and praying that this remains the case....and then we have another but.....his wound swab test came back with a positive case of MRSA, so he has been hooked up to some strong antibiotics all weekend.  He is "getting there", but just going the long way round.

Anyway, anyway, anyway....the cathartic powers of card making have been a massive help to me this last month....and I have a card to share today that I absolutely loved making 

We have a wonderful new challenge at 
CRAFTY FRIENDS 
and our theme is 
ANIMALS 

is our lovely sponsor, and I am always delighted to have the opportunity to use one if Lee's amazing designs

Prize - One lucky winner will receive 2 digital stamps of their choice 
from Sponsors Etsy store.

This Gggrrrrourgeous little Tiger was fabulous to colour, I used Promarkers to do so. The papers were from a bundle that I'd purchased from a Facebook group, I think they are an old set from My Minds Eye. I used a paw print embossing folder, which doesn't get used often enough....so sweet! I added a faux stitched tag, the sentiment uses Happy, Happy Birthday font.....and the "Alex" on the card is my grandson, I made this card for him on behalf of my Mum.

I would like to enter these challenges please:
Allsorts Challenge #609 four legged friends 
Di's Digi Designs tic tac toe, 3 in a row
Middle line:  1 or more circle, digi image, die cuts
Craft Rocket #77 for the boys/men
Pennys Papercraft Challenge #488 a.t.g using papers

Thank you so much for your visit today xx




8 comments:

  1. Hello Lisa

    So sorry to hear that your hubby is poorly at the moment, I really hope he recovers quickly and is allowed to come home soon. Such a worry for you... sending hugs.

    Thanks for making your beautiful DT Card for the ‘animals/birds’ challenge.

    Crafty Hugs
    Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card.
    Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww Lisa l hope you Hubby gets well soon and does not have any more set backs. Stay positive.
    Gorgeous card and a cute image x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa

    Oh dear .. .. you both seem to be being hit with everything at the moment. I hope that things soon start to improve for you both.

    Thank goodness you are able to lose yourself in your crafting for a while. Your card is lovely. Such a cute image and great layout.

    Take care Lisa

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very sweet, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Four Legged Friends' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Lisa, so sweet!...Thanks for joining us at Di’s Digi Challenge :)
    Wendy DT Xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx