Followers

Wednesday 24 February 2021

Feminine, with PASSION For MARKERS

 Hello there my lovely blog chums.....hope you've been having a happy week so far.  So have you been able to get your covid vaccination yet? As I am registered as Alistair's carer I have been able to get mine booked, and I'm off to "roll my sleeve up" on Sunday afternoon. 

We have a wonderful new theme at 

PASSION FOR MARKERS 

Which is

Feminine cards

I'm sure this will be a popular theme - don't forget,  you can now play along using any brand of markers - and we have a fabulous sponsor offering a great prize for our lucky winner.

We do hope that you will hop on over and join us as well as checking out the gorgeous cards from the rest of our team.

For my own DT card I am using this lil sweetie from LOTV, coloured with Promarkers. The papers are from My Favourite Things. The sentiment tag is also from LOTV. Button and gingham ribbon from local haberdashery. Doily from Joanna Sheen store.

I would also like to enter these challenges please:
Crafty Creations #418 Feb ATG
I LOVE PROMARKERS #429 ATG/BIRTHDAYS

Thank you so much for your visit today xx






9 comments:

  1. Soo adorable Lisa, such lovely colours and design.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super cute card Lisa and pretty colour combination x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa

    A really lovely card. Such a cute image and great layout.

    Pleased to read you are getting your vaccine soon.

    Hope your hubby is progressing well now he is home.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable Lisa, beautifully coloured and a wonderful design xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww so sweet, an adorable image and I love the soft pastel colours
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these beautifully soft colours. This is so pretty.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at I Love Promarkers, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous card Lisa, love the sweet bear & pretty soft colours.. pleased to hear you have had your vaccination now.
    Hugs
    Wendy Xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx