Followers

Wednesday 17 February 2021

Hearts, Flowers and Cutie Pies

 Hello There my lovely blog chums.....I do hope you're having a happy week. 

I thank you folks for your lovely comments regarding my hubby, he is continuing to recover well....although his mobility is somewhat limited due to the vacuum pump thingy attached to his wound....in addition to a separate issue with his back, but do you know what....we have a pretty good routine now and things are going well. My Mum came to stay for a few days this week, obviously as we have a support bubble with her it was "allowed " and she was a great help, pitching in with the housework and stuff...super helpful for me and she loves the company. I am a wee bit behind myself now, with posting this card, because of this....but anyway....

We have a fabulous new challenge with

THE CUTIE PIES

Our theme is 

❤🌼HEARTS & FLOWERS🌼❤

That is, we'd like to see  your cards, either for Valentines or Mother's Day. 

We have a wonderful new sponsor, that we'd like to introduce......

You can visit them here 
They also,  very kindly, provided some completely adorable images for the team, I couldn't wait to use this lil' sweetie, that you can  treat yourself to here. I am using Promarkers to colour. The grey gingham paper is a Nitwit download, the other, pretty teal coloured paper is from a My Favourite Things stack. I added a couple of enamel dots from Doodlebug, and a section of lace.

I would like to enter these challenges please:




3 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa a beautiful card.
    So sorry to hear that you hubby has been so poorly I hope he continues to make a speedy recovery Ginny xx
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Lisa, and so cute too. Pleased to hear that your nursing duties are coming along and that your Mum is there as back up xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling card, any Mother would love it.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx