Followers

Tuesday 4 January 2022

January Blues, with PASSION FOR MARKERS

 Good Morning my lovely blog chums......Happy New Year 🥳🍾

I very much hope that you've had a lovely Festive Season.....our Christmas got off to a wonderful start with our daughter and her boyfriend announcing their engagement. We had a small family get together on Boxing day, but other than that it's been a fairly quiet one....I didn't even bother stopping up to bring in the new year.

Anyway, I want to share my first DT card of 2022.

It was my turn to set the theme, and I have plumped for 

JANUARY BLUES


I hope that you will hop on over to Passion for Markers,  and play along with us......we also have some fabulous DT cards to share.

Our lovely sponsors are 


With a terrific prize for our lucky winner.

For my own DT card I am using an older digi stamp, from LITTLE MISS MUFFET - what a sweetie! I am using Promarkers to colour, with a little white Sakura gelly pen.  I am such a fan of the Sue Wilson slimline dies....I have the faux stitched rectangle set for a while now, and I was delighted to receive a couple of the aperture trio dies, that accompany so well, for Christmas.....I think they will be firm favourites this year! The sentiment is my own creation and it features Zipty Doo font. I thought that a few die cut stars would match his little t-shirt.

I would also like to enter these challenges please:

Sweet Stampin January something new

Digi choosday card-making-and-papercrafting-challenge wk1



Thank you so much for taking the time to visit me today 

6 comments:

  1. What great news to receive at Christmas (or anytime really!) Congrats to the young couple.
    Your card is so sweet, lovely design and cutest image, perfect for a new baby.
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, what a lovely christmas present Lisa!! Congratulations to them!! Love this adorable card, such a sweet little fella xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Beautiful and sweet card Lisa. Congratulation on your daughter's engagement.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card.Thanks for joining us over on the Digi Choose Day Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx