Followers

Tuesday 18 January 2022

PASSION FOR MARKERS, Use More Than One DieUse More Than One Die

 Hello again, my lovely bog chums......its a cold, but sunny morning here in Kent . I hope your day has got off to a bright start. 

It's the turn of Team 2, this week, at 

PASSION FOR MARKERS 

and our theme is 

Use More Than One Die

As far back, as using the chunky green, yellow and red sizzex dies, they have always been a firm favourite, so I very much enjoyed this theme.

Our lovely sponsors are 
For my DT card I am using "Little Flower Girl", which you can find HERE  many thanks to All Dressed Up for providing such a sweet image to use. I am using Promarkers to colour, and these super pretty papers are from The Range. As for the all important dies, well.....I am using a faux stitched square, a faux stitched scalloped border, together with flower dies. I added a small button to complete. 

I do hope that you will play along with us,  and also check out the other fabulous DT cards.

I would like to enter these challenges please:
My Time To Craft #473 Floral
Craft Rocket #88 Use Dies 
Creations in Pink anything goes (use mainly pink)

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit me today x




5 comments:

  1. What a pretty card Lisa, love the scalloped border and gorgeous florals xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lisa. I love that sweet image and all the pink..so pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card love the stamp
    thanks for joining us at creations in pink
    hugs ellen DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Super sweet and cute Lisa.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx