Followers

Monday 17 January 2022

Purr-fectly Simple

 Hello there my lovely blog chums......I hope that this finds you well. How was your weekend? It was fairly quiet and uneventful here. Sunday evening highlight, at the moment is settling down in front of "Call The Midwife", withFab & Funky a glass of something and the necessary box of tissues!

I was able to get on with a couple of DT cards, and even managed to make an extra card, for my box, .

The black card used here, actually has gold flecks all over it, but that doesn't show too well in my photo. I used a faux stitched square die, together with a sentiment die, and a sweet cat die.

I would like to enter these challenges please:
Aud Sentiments anything goes , add a sentiment 
Craft Rocket use dies
Fab & Funky #542 keep it simple 

Thank you so much for your visit today.......I will be back,  tomorrow, with PASSION FOR MARKERS DT card 


4 comments:

  1. A perfectly CAS card, striking in black and white, it's beautiful.
    Thanks for joining us at Fab'n' Funky this challenge.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the CAS style of this card, so elegant. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx