Followers

Monday 14 March 2022

Beginning with B, and the Cutie Pies

 Hello there,  my lovely blog chums. I hope this finds you keeping well. We are starting to see a little improvement in the weather recently, and its been equally lovely to see so many spring flowers blooming. The daffodils and crocuses provide a very welcome show of colour.

Anyway,  its time for a new Cutie Pie Challenge 

Our theme is 

BEGINNING WITH B


Our lovely sponsors are 
Who have a fabulous prize for our lucky winner 

For my own DT card I am using, Henry....Why Not from Crafty Sentiments. 
I think I've done OK, with my B's: Boy,  Birthday Boy sentiment, blue, brown and balloons.

We hope that you will play along with us and maybe find a B that we've not thought of! 

I would also like to enter these challenges please:

Send a smile 4 kids cards for boys


Thank you so much for your visit today, I will be back tomorrow with another DT card 





6 comments:

  1. Very cute card Lisa. Love the "boy" colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa, that's a super boys card - love the image, he's fab!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely character he is Lisa and the B colours are fabulous. The weather has been lovely here today and the coat came off to walk the dogs this afternoon too!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fab boys card, love the image and design
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx