Followers

Tuesday 1 March 2022

Feminine cards at PASSION FOR MARKERS

 Hello again,  my lovely blog chums

So it's time for a new challenge, at PASSION FOR MARKERS 

and Marie has set the theme of 

"Feminine"


Our lovely sponsors are 


Who also provided gorgeous images for the team to work with. I am using Petals. I am using Promarkers to colour. The papers are from an old Dovecraft stack, I think and I thought a mini doily would sit well with this pretty paper. The gingham ribbon  is from Hobbycraft, and I have edged it here, with a kind of sticky backed paper lace. I then added a simple sentiment, a couple of die cut flowers and enamel dots to finish.

This is always a popular theme, with so much scope, so I do hope that you will hop on over and play along with us....also check out the other fabulous DT cards.





2 comments:

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx