Followers

Tuesday 1 March 2022

The Crafty Friends are back!!!

 Hello there my lovely blog chums,

Àfter a little bit of a break, I am delighted to tell you that, The Crafty Friends Challenge is once again, up and running! 

We kick off with a theme, that is perfect for the time of year

🌸 Flowers 🌸

Gone for something slightly different on my DT card.....I often veer towards CAS style - but - no stamped image, oh my goodness!!! I really enjoy working with DL sized cards, and decided to use this gorgeous gingham  as background and also to Die cut my flowers. The central panel was made with a Sue Wilson die that I got for Christmas. I have added a die cut sentiment, flowery buttons and twine to complete.

I do hope that you will hop on over and play along with us.....

I would also like to enter these challenges please:





3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lisa...Caz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, love the gingham.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lisa... your floral card is beautiful, loving your layout design on your DL card... Have a lovely March and looking forward to seeing your card for our next challenge.
    Crafty hugs, Diane Louise x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx