Followers

Tuesday 27 June 2023

Feathers, Fur and Christmas with the Cuties

 Hello, my lovely blog chums......I hope this week has started well for you. 

We have a fabulous new challenge at 

 CHRISTMAS WITH THE CUTIES 

Our theme is 

Something, with Fur or Feathers


For my own DT card, I opted for a furry lil' mouse! This is a super cute image from LOTV, which I've coloured with Promarkers.  I cut this image out, using faux stitched rectangle, and did the same with the green gingham paper too. Matted onto some blue cardstock. Used a little bit of ribbon and a die cut piece of holly. 

I do hope that you will hop on over and play along with us.....but don't forget; we want to see oodles of Cuteness please!

I recently went along to the Crafterama event at the Maidstone showground. It has been several years since I've been to anything like this, so it was a lovely day and I did treat myself to a few goodies....would you like to see what I got?

A few yummy additions to my stash....and a couple of bargains too.

A4's from Limetree Crafts 


Basic card blanks.

I would also like to enter these challenges please:

ABC CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE L for Layers or M for Mice

Merry Little Christmas Challenge #50 anything CHRISTMAS 
Christmas cards all year round June Challenge (six geese a-laying) hope my mouse counts as a farm animal?

Thank you so much for your visit today x

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card great addition to your stash enjoy Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Lisa, but let's talk about that fabulous basket full of goodies. Some amazing stuff, looking forward to seeing what you get up to xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Lisa, such a cute image. Looks like you had a good day at the craft show.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, great colouring. Love the green on the bottom part. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. ต้นไม้ มงคล เรียกทรัพย์ pg 5 ต้นไม้มงคลเรียกสมบัติพัสถาน เสริมมิ่งขวัญ PG สำหรับเพื่อการเล่นสล็อต สำหรับในการพนันเกมสล็อตแต่ละครั้งนั้น พวกเราไม่สามารถที่จะทราบได้เลยว่า ผลของเกม

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx