Followers

Monday 27 April 2020

Christmas with the Cuties, Red and Green

Good Morning to you my lovely blog chums.....Once again, I will welcome you with a hope that this finds you well and coping with life at the moment. On a Monday morning, I'd normally be off to work at 7:00am, not sitting in my pyjama's watching "Killing Eve", but there we go....I hope that you are finding comfort and sanity at your craft desks, we have a fun new challenge at Christmas with the Cuties, if you are looking for something to do, today......

We have a nice, easy theme for this challenge
RED & GREEN
Our lovely sponsors for this challenge are our good friends at



who have a great prize for our lucky winner, you can also visit their fabulous store - just click on the badge!

I did just that, and stumbled upon this little sweetie "Lil' Dimples, Snow Day"....I thought her wee snowsuit was adorable! I used Promarkers to colour. The sentiment is my own little creation using Cinammon Cake font, which is proving to be a bit of a favourite at the moment. This lovely paper came from a pad that was a bargain from The Works, I don't normally buy 12x12 papers but for a great price and a good selection of red and teal scandi-type designs, I couldn't not!

Anyway, we do hope that you will hop on over to join in with us.......just click HERE


6 comments:

  1. That image is adorable Lisa...it's the onesie!! Lovely card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a sweetie Lisa, a lovely card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Lisa, she is such a cutie.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely sweet card, perfect, thanks for sharing cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx