Followers

Saturday 18 April 2020

The One with the Birthday Bear

Good Morning to you, my lovely blog chums......I hope that you are continuing to remain safe and well during this time. One of the highlights of the week, for me at the moment, is Thursday night at 8pm, when we Clap for Carers - in that short space of time I think I go through a wave of 10 different emotions, but I love doing it and I know that the memory of this simple act, will stay with me long after this time has passed.

Anyway, onto a card from my Craft Sesh, earlier in the week:
this lil' beaut was a recent purchase from LOTV.....I usually go for more muted tones, like grey's and beige when I'm colouring Bears, but I fancied trying something slightly different.....using the Burnt Sienna promarker here. I used faux stitched squares die here too. The papers are from an older Trimcraft pad, buttons were from a goody bag that Megan got me for Mothers day.

I would like to enter these challenges, please:
Aud Sentiments Happy 10th Birthday
Craft Rocket #69 Furry Friends

take care and enjoy the weekend, I will be back with a DT card on Monday xx

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is just fabulous :) Thanks so much for joining us for the Aud Sentiments Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx