Followers

Sunday 26 April 2020

More B's with the Cuties

Good Morning my lovely blog chums......on a glorious sunny, Sunday morning!

I am here today with the second of my two DT cards for
just to remind you, our theme is

BUNNIES, BEARS AND OTHER B's

so, in other words.....stuff beginning with B!
Bunny with a background, with Blue, Brown and Beige and a Blooming Lovely sentiment
This super cute Bunny was a magazine freebie, that I've had for ages, and can't begin to remember the name...such a sweetie though, and after several weeks in lockdown I am having similar issues with my t-shirts not quite fitting properly now either, lol (blame it on the baking!!!) Although I have had this stamp for ages, I hadn't used it a lot because I always got quite a smugdy print....however, I recently purchased a Catherine Pooler ink pad, and for whatever reason I am now getting a must crisper, cleaner print....so, Yay! Anyway, I coloured the stamp with my trusty promarkers. Background created with a couple of off-cuts, I used a fluffy cloud die, and a Magnolia sweet fence die to add a bit of feature. The sentiment was a stamp from a bargain set I got in Wilko's a while ago too, and I think it sums up this Bunny rather well.

there is still a week left to play along with this challenge, so I do hope that you will hop on over and join us!

I would like to enter these challneges please:
Cute Card Thursday #631 Dotty
QKR stampede #395 ATG
Di's Digi Design's - dies and/or punches

I hope you are able to find enjoyable ways to spend your time at the moment, I will be off out for my daily walk with the dogs, shortly, and I am planning on adding a little colour to some of the Christmas Puddings that I made with Air Dry clay, a few days ago.....I will add photo's in a future post!!!

8 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Lisa, love the cute bunny and the fab scene you've created for him
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s interesting re the ink. I think we all will roll out of our doors when the time comes. Lovely calm card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card. I like how you did the clouds neg. cut. It's an awesome idea. So glad you shared over at Crafty Catz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww . . . this is so cute!! Such an adorable little guy and I love how you create the background with patterned papers! So fun! Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! I love the background you created.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creation! I love how you made clouds!
    Thanks for playing at I love Promarkers Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card Lisa! Thank for playing with us at Di's Digi challenge this week.
    Nathalie DT

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx