Followers

Saturday 25 April 2020

The One for Leo!

Good Morning to you, my lovely blog chums.....I hope that this post finds you well and keeping in good spirits as much as you possibly can. 

I have a "Happy" card to share today.....a lovely young lady, that I work with, gave birth to  a beautiful baby boy last week. She'd had a really difficult pregnancy with horrendous morning sickness pretty much most of the way through, the delivery itself wasn't an easy one and now, in light of current circumstances, they have to isolate themselves for quite a few weeks. I can imagine how awful it must be for the really close family and friends to be missing out on the cuddles in these early weeks......But, a new life is a blessing and a joy, and its lovely, at the moment, to have a reason to feel happy!


so this is my card to welcome Leo.

My lovely friend, Sarah, recently sent me the most gorgeous DL shaped card, and it got me thinking that I've been "doing square" for so long, maybe its time for a change......I had recently treated myself to this gorgeous Bunny image from LOTV (with this occasion in mind), and I thought it would sit on a DL shape nicely. I used promarkers to colour, the sentiment is my own creation using Cinammon Cake font, I added a flower button, blue ribbon with sweet little hearts, and a couple of enamel dots to complete......off to the post box in a while!

I would like to enter this into these challenges:
Alphabet Challenge B is for Boys cards
CAS on Friday  #178 Bunnies
Passion For Promarkers #539 Add a Sentiment


Just wanted to leave you with a little photo that I took yesterday, I think I am enjoying the simple things in nature at the moment xx

9 comments:

  1. A Beautiful card, the rabbit image is so lovely, love the ribbon too, it looks good on a DL, a card size I think we should use more of (message to self!) I Love your beautiful dandelion.
    Keep safe and well.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, that bunny was "made" for a DL card, it's fabulous. Glad I inspired you!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous image and card lovely to see a DL card thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect card to welcome the new arrival. Thanks for joining the Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cute card. So glad you shared over at Crafty Catz.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun and adorable card! Thanks for playing along at CAS on Friday Challenges! Crafty hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card and sentiment combo! Thanks for joining in my Add a Sentiment challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week, good luck, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card Lisa. The image is adorable and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx