Followers

Saturday 4 August 2012

Happy Saturday!

Good Morning all, hope you're all having a lovely weekend and enjoying the Olympics! (go team GB!!)

So, I made a card for a friends wedding that we went to last weekend, and I only went and forgot to take a photo of the card.....d'oh! Will try and "borrow" it when I see her next! However, as it was such a cute image I thought I'd just made an extra card for my box....and here it is:
This image is from Birdie Brown, Torico's images are just adorable, you gotta have a look. This is coloured with the trusty promarkers, with "lavender"stickles and glossy accents on the wee chaps shoes. The gingham paper is a freebie download from Bev Rochester, and the lovely dotty paper is from a Fizzy Moon stack, ribbon and brad from stash and the doily is from Pretty Llittle Ribbon Shop (40p for 15....bargin or what!)

Hope you like it, I would like to enter this card into these challenges:
Cute Card Thursday - clean and simple
The Poodles Parlour - anything goes
Crafty Ribbons - spots and dots

catch you all soon xx

13 comments:

  1. So cute!
    Enjoy the weekend.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a gorgeous card Lisa, I love the image and the colours are beautiful

    I hope you have a fab weekend
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card Lisa - so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card Lisa...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab card. great cute image x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute couple. Gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Ribbons.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Far card Lisa, I love the image, they are so cute. Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lisa,
    I'm so glad that you created such a sweet & lovely card with my digi! I'll put this on the Birdie Brown blog later.:) Thank you for sharing.

    Torico

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeous lisa.fab pretty image and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute and I love the pastel colours :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful work, thanks for joining us at poodles parlour challenge, good luck cheers sue x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons. Good luck and hope to see you again.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty and elegant card. :) Thanks for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx