Followers

Wednesday 15 August 2012

The clean and simple one.........

Good Morning, hope all is well with you all! Had a dvd night, last night with the hubby and Megan and we watched a film called "p.s, I love you" - sweet film, but not as weepy as I expected it to be, but do have to say that Gerard Butler was very yummy in it

So for todays card, I've gone for full on, proper C&S.....I mean, I do generally lean in that direction, but as you can i've not just leaned that way, but actually toppled over and landed in a big puddle of C&S'ness!!!! Hope you like it anyway......


This very gorgeous dog is available as freebie digi from birds cards, and of course I am smitten with it as it is soooo much like a certain four legged fella not too far away from me! Have printed image and sentiment directly onto the card (font is tempus sans) He is coloured with promarkers, also used a c'bug border embossing folder just to add a bit of depth.

I made this card to enter the Simply Less is moore, feathers and fur challenge.

Have a lovely day xx

9 comments:

  1. Brilliant CAS card, and a lovely image :)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lisa, I love the image

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card. I have to go and get that digi so perfectly captures a Westie. I used to have one they are such characters.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely image, what a sweetie of a hound... Super card.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh super card Lisa, thanks for the link to the digi. I love that film too. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw so gorgeous lisa.the little dog is so cute :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card it looks like my Macy hugs Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a fabulous image - I can't believe its free - glad to see that Ginny has seen this card xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply terrific Lisa
    Cute doggie
    Thanks very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx