Followers

Thursday 30 August 2012

the minty one....


Its been a bit of a gloomy day here today, with the wind and the rain and Nippy's walk this morning got cut short for this very reason, so I came home, dried off and got busy......and today's card is the result!

This super cute Bugaboo image is coloured with promarkers (one of which is my new Mint Green pen, which together with this craft paper is making me fancy a mint aero....but I will resist!!!) The paper is Papermania Lucy Cromwell, which I have been using a lot of late and I can see me having to get a second pad 'cos I love it, the fancy square is a Go Kreate die, the circular sentiment is one of my own creations, the flowers are cut using a woodware punch and have finished with button, card candy and some very small pearls.

I would like to enter this into these challenges:
i love promarkers - anything goes
cupcake craft challenges - flowers
stampin sisters in christ - punches/dies
natalie and amy - anything goes, first challenge

Just want to also mention that we have a new challenge today at aud sentiments, so go cehck it out and have a peep at the fabby DT cards

and thats all from me for now xx





12 comments:

  1. Love this ,such a gorgeous image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lisa. I love the cute image and one of my favourite colours combinations.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and you are right the about the mint aero :D Thank you for joining us for our first ever challenge at Natalie and Amy's Challenge.

    Huge hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous. I love the mint and Kraft, it works so well together and such a sweet image too. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa, Gorgeous card! I love this cute image and FAB minty colours.

    Thanks for joining us at Natalie and Amy's challenge.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card lisa.yummy colour combo and fab sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a delightful card and I love the colour combo :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute, lovely colour combo, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card, love the mint and kraft together :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so sweet Lisa. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fabulous image and lovely colours...thanks for joining us at Cupcake!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card.....thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers :)

    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx