Followers

Wednesday 1 August 2012

The one with the "oldie but goodie"

So, I thought I'd print off some Christmas Digi's and get cracking with some colouring and then I stumbled upon Lottie....she is an oldie from Digi Stamp Boutique, and I'd actually forgotten all about her, I do love her dungarees, so just had to print off a few. She is coloured with the trusty promarker and have paper pieced her dungies.The papers are from Paper Cellar, the printed sentiment is one of Kerry's (aka Pickle) creations and the other one is a cuttlebug folder. The flowers are cut from a Marianne die, the pearls are from stash, and the large brad and the other embellishment thingy is from Papermania capsule set which I found for £2 in Staples...yay!

I would like to enter this into these challenges:
my mums craft shop - Ice Cream colours (Vanilla, Cookie Dough and Peach Cobbler)
i love promarkers - spots and stripes
paper pretties - use two or more papers

thats me for now....catch you all later xx

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card lovely colour combo. Good luck with the I ♥ ProMarkers challenge. Hugs Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card - those are lush sounding icecream flavours! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Lisa, so sweet,love the paper piecing.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Lisa, love the image and yummy colours!!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa this is beautiful what a fabulous card , I love all the embellishments they are wonderful well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. its so pretty lisa,love how you have done her dungarees,x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a very sweet card, so pretty :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous lisa.i love your soft colours and fab sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Lisa - love the paper piecing.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, love your LO and the image, thanks for joining our challenge at MMCS, hope to see you again, Gaynor xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Lisa, love the paper piecing. Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute Lisa, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx