Followers

Saturday 25 August 2012

The one with the snowman and the sketch....

Hope you are all having a geat Saturday. Well, my feet have barely touched the ground since yesterday. Went off to our local ski centre with Megan, Cameron and my step daughter and her Fiance for an afternoon of tobogganing......oh my goodness, it was sooo much fun - will add photos later!!! Then this morning we were up bright and early for a trip to Bluewater shopping centre. There is an event on there just now called Rollerfest, which is like a big roller skating disco, with other fairground stuff going on too.......things got very competative on the dodgem cars, but it was lost of fun. Feeling a bit pooped now, so am settling in for a lazy afternoon.
 
Anyway, onto my card. I'd planned to get on with a couple of Christmas cards whilst I am off work, it takes me a wee while to get motivated with these for some reason, but I found this
super sketch to use and that boosted the mojo:
I found this on willow sketchie challenge, and here is my take on it.
 

I've had this image saved on my pc for a wee while, im not certain, but im fairly sure that it is a Willow Designs image, have coloured with promarkers and added glossy accent to the carrot and holly to give a bit of depth. The papers i've had for a couple of years now, I think they were a Papermania Christmas stack, have added card candi, bakers twine and charm to own made sentiment.

I would like to enter this into these challenges:
willow sketchie challenge - Christmas in August with sketch
crafty anns - Christmas in August #72
Winter Wonderland - red and green
my time to craft - challenge 185 christmas in august

and thats all from me for now xx



12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lisa, I love the image and the colours are fabulous

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Lisa....and loving those gorgeous papers too hun...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Lisa. Rachel has been to the Roller disco, she wants to go again before it finishes next week. Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card. It sounds like you are all having a wonderful time :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is fab lisa,enjoy your rest now,x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful shades of red and green and a lovely creation, thank you so much for joining us this week at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Lisa! Such a cute snowman image and lovely papers.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cutie Lisa and a great take on my sketch too. Thanks for playing along with my last ever challenge at Willow Sketchie. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet Christmas card! I love the sentiment on - "Santa, please stop here" - so cute! Nice design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi!
    Wonderful creation. Great JOB!~
    Thanks for sharing with Willow Sketchie Challenge.
    -Sony WSC-DT
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx