Followers

Tuesday 14 August 2012

the one with the green truck!

Good Morning all, not such a bright sunny morning here in Kent today, and I rather suspect that the downturn in the weather is due to the fact that I have two weeks holiday from next monday!!

Anyway, onto todays card and as i've not used this super cute H&S image for a wee while, it deserved an outing......

He is coloured with promarkers and his truck has a dollop of glossy accents to make it super shiny, the paper is a two peas in a bucket freebie download (sorry cant remember the name etc), the corrugated card was rescued from packaging at work and have cut with an x-cut star and a circular nestie, the sentiment is a creation by the lovely Pickle (thanks again Kerry) and the buttons and card candi are from my stash.

I would like to enter this card into these challengs:
here come the boys - boys toys
make it monday - anything goes

anyway, have a lovely day whatever you're up to, im just going to have a quick blog browse before trotting off to work xx

11 comments:

  1. What a fabulous selection of cards since my last visit. I am still trying to catch up after the Olympics :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just lovely Lisa...gorgeous card..love the glossy accents on the his little truck!.....
    My sentiments completely about the holidays...I also start mine next week, and couldn't believe the weather report this morning...turning cooler and wet!! Typical I thought!! Just as my hols are due to start lol!!! Have become as I've enjoyed my visit here today:)
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card Lisa and I know what you mean about the weather -my holidays start soonish too!!! Hope it sort itself out! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wow hunnie...talk about senior moments this morning....forgot to say Thank you for joining us at Make it Monday this week and sharing such a lovely card lol!!..also I forgot to put follower in my first comment!!lol!!!
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Lisa, such a cute image and I love the colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Lisa. Hugs Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Lisa love the image. Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. You have some lovely cards on your blog I'm going to become a follower
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant male card Lisa, I love this image, all the kraft card and great choice of colours. Thanks for joining us at HCTBs this fortnight. hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeous lisa.i love your soft colours and fab image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Lisa, cute image and love the colours.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. He's gorgeous Lisa!! Love the colours too Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Here Come The Boys! Good Luck!! Woo xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx