Followers

Tuesday 21 August 2012

the one with the sentiment in the middle....

So my time off from work is going well so far. Went and did Camerons big uniform shop yesterday and enjoying a lazy and chilled out day today as my step daughter and her fiance have whisked my two off for a day out in London. So here is the first of what I've been up to this morning


   I created the sentiment myself and used Tempus sans font, cut and mounted onto a doily from The Pretty Little Ribbon shop, the paper is Papermania - Lucy Cromwell, flowers from Papermania capsule collection, buttons from dovecraft back to basics and ribbon from stash - hope you like it!

I would like to enter this into these challenges:
Joanna Sheen - totally sentimental
House of Gilli - add a sentiment
make it monday - anything goes
craft your days away - anything goes last challenge :(

Now planning a spot of lunch and a bit of blog browsing before heading back to my desk....catch you all later xx




6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lisa, I love the colours and such a great sentiment

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fab sentiment Lia - and oh so true! Big hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sentiment and the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card - I love the sentiment!

    Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away for our final challenge - Anything Goes

    Hugs

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sentiment, thanks for playing along with us on the Joanna Sheen Challenge & good luck. Jane x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx