Followers

Wednesday 1 April 2015

31 Day Blog Challenge - day 1 😊

I recently spotted this challenge posted on Pinterest and immediately thought, what a fun idea.......as much as I love to browse the beautiful crafting work that you all post on your blogs, I am also a bit of a nosey sort, and I love reading the little snippets of your lives too.  So I have decided to give you all a bit of an insight into my life for the next 31 days. I know what busy lives we all have but if anyone else would like to join me in this challenge I would love to follow your posts.........as you can see, Day 1 is my introduction......see you tomorrow for day 2 xx

2 comments:

  1. Ooh go on.....spill!! I loves a bit of scandal and gossip, I do! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa, fab idea! I might join you as sometimes I feel I neglect my blog a bit and go too long between posts! I'm also a bit nosey too lol. Shona xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx