Hello there and thank you so much for stopping by today.....hope this week is treating you well.
I am enjoying a few days "home alone", well I say alone but obviously its me, two kids, two dogs and the cat, but y'know what I mean! My Mum decided to scatter some of my Dads ashes on Culloden Moor in the North of Scotland (this was of great interest to him) and my hubby decided to chaperone as his daughter is due to go into labour at any moment. After everything that has been going on recently, this is welcome break for me too! Not least because I'm spending a little more time at my craft desk then I otherwise might!
Decided to print off an old favourite for todays card
todays card features:
- Gilly from Prairie Fairy coloured with Promarkers
- papers are magazine freebie from Nitwit
- dies used are Spellbinders circle and lacy circle, Marianne creatables Butterfly, Nellie Snellen tag
- Martha Stewart border punch
- pearls and lace from stash (lace coloured with promarkers to compliment)
I would like to enter:
righty-ho, I've got two furry little herbert's hanging around my feet for a walk in the park, so better go now and I'll catch you later xx