Followers

Thursday 30 April 2015

Easel-ly does it!

 Hello there and thank you so much for stopping by today.....hope this week is treating you well.
 
I am enjoying a few days "home alone", well I say alone but obviously its me, two kids, two dogs and the cat, but y'know what I mean! My Mum decided to scatter some of my Dads ashes on Culloden Moor in the North of Scotland (this was of great interest to him) and my hubby decided to chaperone as his daughter is due to go into labour at any moment. After everything that has been going on recently, this is welcome break for me too! Not least because I'm spending a little more time at my craft desk then I otherwise might!
 
Decided to print off an old favourite for todays card
todays card features:
  • Gilly from Prairie Fairy coloured with Promarkers
  • papers are magazine freebie from Nitwit
  • dies used are Spellbinders circle and lacy circle, Marianne creatables Butterfly, Nellie Snellen tag
  • Martha Stewart border punch
  • pearls and lace from stash (lace coloured with promarkers to compliment)

 

(side view)
 
I would like to enter:
 
righty-ho, I've got two furry little herbert's hanging around my feet for a walk in the park, so better go now and I'll catch you later xx
 
 



11 comments:

  1. This is lovely Lisa, such a sweet little lady and I love the pretty pink and green combo too. Hope it stayed dry for your walkies, we've had horrendous hailstorms here!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Lisa, a lovely place to take your Dad's ashes too - we stay very close to there when we rent a cottage in the summer - Culcharry (1 mile from Cawdor) a very beautiful place to finally rest.
    x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Lisa, I love the sweet image, pretty papers and fabulous design.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Lisa, love thos stripes :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great easel card, Lisa! Love the pretty pink and green colour combo, sweet image and coloured lace! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely sweet card, brilliant colours used. have a lovely bank holiday cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card
    thanks for playing with us at di's digi
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a pretty card Lisa, such lovely colours and sweet image.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous, love how you did your lace too! I do that with my ribbon!!
    thank you for playing along with us over on the pfp challenge blog
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. so gorgeous lisa.fab sweet image and i love your pretty colour combo and papers.
    thanks too for joiining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've lived in Australia for 43 of my 56 years, but I still remember Culloden Moor; my mother is Scottish and we went there on one of our "family" visits just before coming here - it was raining, apparently not THAT unusual :-)) Ithink it lovely that your Mum would honour him this way. Thanks for sharing your beatiful card in Di's Digi Designs "Fancy Folds" challenge. Hope you can join in our latest challenge too Donna

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx