Followers

Sunday 19 April 2015

Get Embossing with Creatalicious!

Hello to you all.......hope you're having a great weekend!
 
Now, really I should be posting this from the Naughty Step as I am a few days late with posting this - I actually thought I'd scheduled a post (clearly not though) and I have had a bit of a distraction at home this week......but more of that in a mo
 
anyhoo, back to the Creatalicious challenge and this month the theme is
Embossing wet or dry
 
 
we are sponsored this time by


&


 
 
 
who very kindly provided some amazing digi's for the DT to play with
 
My card features:
  • "Brighten the Holidays" digi stamp with accompanying sentiment
  • coloured with promarkers
  • pennant cut with spellbinders die
  • bow from stash
  • "embossed" detail created with Glossy Accents on the fairy lights (so actually its been wet and dry embossing!)
 
 
My fellow teamies have produced some amazing cards for this challenge so click here to check it all out.
 
So back to the "distraction" that I mentioned..........may I introduce the last member of my furry family
 


 
 
This is Charlie and we adopted him from our local Cats Protection shelter this week.....so far things are fairly well with my two dogs.....as long as they get their fussing and walks, they seem happy. Charlie is just adorable, very friendly and loves a good nuzzle! I've never noticed this in a cat before but he doesn't so much walk as glide - its captivating to watch and like I say, very much the reason that not much else has got done this week!
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Lisa what a beautiful cat lovely markings Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image and what you have done with it, a fabby card.

    As for the cat, I seem to be seeing a lot of people who are having cats lately, is that a hint for me, - can't hubby isn't keen on them ah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Lisa and your new addition is gorgeous x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous fun card, and lovely photographs of your new furry friend :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charlie is gorgeous Lisa. And you card is too. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx