Followers

Monday 27 April 2015

31 day blog challenge - day 27

"what makes me feel better, always"

  • big hugs
  • a nice cup of tea
  •  a walk with the dogs
  • feeling the sun on my skin
  • trips to the seaside
  • a session of stamping/printing and promarkering
  • laughing at the most daft things with my work friends
  • tumbling into bed at the end of the day and realising that my hubby has put the electric blanket on so the bed is toasty and cosy for me
  • turning up the volume when I'm listening to a fave song and having a good bounce around to it
I am actually pretty easy to please!

1 comment:

  1. They sound like great remedies to me!! I like to sing.....loudly....in the car!! xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx