Followers

Sunday 26 April 2015

31 day blog challenge - day 26

"5 Favourite Blogs"

eeek, this is a toughie!

my Cutie Pie teamies all have amazing blogs, but don't want to single out five sooooo

Cutie Pie challenge  - I am immensely proud of my challenge blog, I may not have been the original creator, but I see it as my baby now and love it to bits, my team are wonderful, supportive, inspiring and soooo talented ( and all lovely folks too) If you've not visited us before....why not, but come check us out - we are THE place to be for all things cute!

the crafty sister - I became aware of Laura's blog when A Random Fan sponsored the Cuties last year (she is on their DT) I absolutely adore the simplicity of her designs and her colouring is awesome

paper playful - do an amazing job at keeping us informed of all things "challengy"

totally tutorials - an absolutely wonderful place to loose yourself for a wee while

heartprints - not a blog as such, but somewhere that I have always found it really inspiring


hope you are all having a lovely weekend.........I am off out in a wee while to hit the Sincerely Yours Papercraft show in Maidstone. Have been looking forward to this for ages, so am like an excited child this morning....up, fed, dressed and ready to go!

2 comments:

  1. Good choices Lisa, I'm off to have a closer look at those I am not familiar with. Hope you've had a great day out...should have sent you a list!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices Lisa, you have reminded me hat I haven't visited Hearttprints for ages. Hope you had a good day. Sue x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx