Followers

Saturday 25 April 2015

31 day blog challenge - day 25

"best physical feature"

my eyes are nice shade of blue and I've never had to do a days work with the up keep of my eyebrows!

....just wanted to a huge thank you for the thoughtful and supprtive replies on yesterday's post. It was a toughie to put in words and I do take great comfort from your support. Sadly the news regarding my brother isn't good. He has had MRi and CT scans which indicate that the Cancer has spread, not only to his brain, but his liver and kidneys too. He will be meeting with his team on Tuesday to plan what happens next. He still maintains that he can beat this, but I think we are more realistically expecting it to be a palliative care plan instead of a treatment plan

Yes, life isn't the best right now but having a lovely crowd of friends at work and having you wonderful lot here keep a smile on my face. I also draw strength from my faith in God and in being a stubborn old bird I will not let stuff get me down!

5 comments:

  1. oh Lisa - so sorry to hear about the spread of your brothers cancer - lets hope that his positivity will win through. You are one brave lady! Big hugs! Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lucky thing having maintenance free eyebrows, that's saved you a fortune in Tweezerman tweezers over the years then!!
    I can't tell you how sorry I am to hear of your Brother's dreadful news Lisa and I am sure he will draw strength and courage from you to face whatever lies ahead. Thinking of you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just catching up with yours post Lisa....Big hugs. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to read your update Lisa, l hope your brother stays positive and is made as comfortable as possible , hugs x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to read your update Lisa, l hope your brother stays positive and is made as comfortable as possible , hugs x Susan x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx