Followers

Monday 20 April 2015

31 day blog challenge - Day 20

"Where I want to be in 10 years time"

10 years ago, I wasn't doing the job I do now, we were living in a different house, my husband was in better health (although he was still a smoker, which he now, proudly, isn't!), I had just about discovered the joys of card making and had a small drawer of bits and bobs, we didn't have a dog (now have two and a cat! and my kids were 7 and 4.......my life has changed beyond recognition in the last 10 years and I can't even begin to image what the next 10 years hold, however, from a pipe dream point of view.........

  1.  Living in the house I mentioned in the "If I won the lottery" day, with it having been fully renovated and just gorgeous and with a successful little craft business running on site too.
  2. back in size 12 or 14 clothes (and maintaining that size too)
  3. watching my 27 and 24 year old kids, be out in the world, doing their thing and being happy, healthy and successful at it.
  4. In the likely event of my not having my own craft business I would like to be happy in whatever job I'm doing


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx